Areas of Interest
I am majoring in Medical Ethics (Ethics of Health Care) and minoring in Environmental Science Policy. My interests are therefore multidisciplinary, they include issues about Research Subject/Participant Selection, Human Experimentation, Research Partnerships between Developed & Developing worlds, Eugenics, Science of life extension, Morality in Primitive Cultures, Environmental Ethics, Consumer Rights to Know, and Environmental Justice/Racism.
- B.Phil. in Philosophy, Pontifical University, Rome (affiliate in Nigeria).
- M.A. in Envtal/Science Journalism, Michigan State University
- Ph.D. Student in Philosophy, Michigan State University, present.
Post Graduate Diploma in Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Recipient, MacArthur Foundation-Social Science Research Council fellowship
- Recipient, Rennie Taylor/Alton Blakeslee Fellowship for science writing, the first at MSU's Journalism School.
- American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
- American Solar Energy Society, ASES